The knee walker is designed for individuals who experience pain or discomfort following foot surgery, breaks, sprains or ulcers. The unit’s 8” wheels make it ideal for indoor and outdoor use. The deluxe dual braking system helps maximize safety. The knee walker is a simple, comfortable, durable and pain-free crutch alternative. The knee walker is typically covered by most private insurance providers.
The knee walker is ideal for individuals who are non-weight bearing due to a lower extremity injury or post-surgical procedure.
This device is commonly used in substitution of crutches. Crutches can promote further injury and are not as comfortable to use for some individuals. The knee walker allows individuals to be mobile independently, including the use of your hands.
- 8” casters are ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Deluxe dual braking system
- Durable, steel frame with brown vein finishtool free height adjustment
- Ideal for individuals recovering from foot surgery, breaks, spraings, amputations and ulcers of the foot
- The knee walker can be steered for increased maneuverability
- Padded leg pad provides comfort and stability
- Removable front basket
- Adjustable for either left or right leg usage
- Lightweight frame ideal for transporting