Cold Therapy (Game Ready)
The Game Ready system uses cold and active compression therapies to treat post-surgical and acute musculoskeletal injuries to reduce swelling, pain and muscle spasms. The system also accelerates the body’s natural repair processes for faster return to physical function and reduced reliance on pain medications.
“Game Ready proceed 97% of patients a better post-op recovery than a previous surgery using a different cold therapy”
- Game Ready helped 88% of patients reduce the amount of pain medication they took, or enabled them to stop taking medication sooner.
- 98% of patients were satisfied with Game Ready and were glad their physician offered the device as an option for recovery.
- Improved Pain relief and decreased muscle spasm
- Earlier discontinuation of narcotic pain medication
- Reduced narcotic consumption
- Improved post-operative range of motion
- Improved PT milestones
- Improved patient satisfaction
- Less swelling and edema
- Reduced likelihood for blood transfusion
- Shorter hospital admission time and less wound discharge
- Reduced risk of infection
- Provides faster, deeper, longer-lasting cooling